SHEPHERD FILTERS "PROTECTING YOUR HOOD"
Gold Coast, Queensland 4221
These disposable oil and grease filters offer the best solution as they capture up to 98% of the grease particles before they have the chance to enter the kitchen exhaust system. This results in significantly less grease accumulating inside the hoods, the ducts and the fan, leaving you with a cleaner kitchen exhaust system all year round and a reduced risk of fire.
Shepherd Filters offer immediate savings by dramatically decreasing both the labour costs associated with cleaning metal grease filters and the number of contractor kitchen duct cleans. A reduction in the amount of water and chemicals being used to maintain a clean kitchen exhaust system will also be noticeable.
A cleaner kitchen exhaust system, rooftop fans, HVAC and other rooftop equipment also results in more efficient operation of the equipment, not to mention less maintenance.
Shepherd filters come as pre-cut wool sheets in all standard sizes to use with a specially designed frame, making the filters easy to use. Replaced (only when needed) and disposed of in your general waste bin as they are made from 100% biodegradable and fire-retardant Wool. The filter media is carbon-neutral and will break down in landfill.
Quick and easy to install, changing a wool filter is dramatically more straightforward in comparison to taking apart an exhaust hood to clean grease build-up.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation risk assessment!
Mon - Fri: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Sat - Sun: Closed
- Shepherd Filters wool filter media provides the best solution by capturing up to an impressive
- 98% of airborne grease before it enters your kitchen exhaust system, equating to a cleaner
- system, year-round. These disposable filters significantly reduce the need to clean filter frames.
- The amount of grease entering your kitchen exhaust system is also greatly reduced.
- Our special stainless steel Shepherd Filter frames are easy to use and come with the peace of
- mind that they are:
- - UL1046 flame barrier tested
- - Airflow tested & certified; and
- - HACCP approved